Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finishing route 6.

I have managed to ride just about every bike route on Fyn. One of the main holes to be filled was last week, when I completed my ill-fated trip from Middlefart to Odense. That original trip ended prematurely with a flat tire in the rain. Well, last week I had better luck, and managed to complete the journey.
Route 6 west

It was another beautiful fall day here, though a bit cold. I rode through hills and farm country, seeing the usual sights of pastoral Fyn. Farms, small woods, estates, and windmills. Lovely, and provided a sense of closure for my riding here on Fyn. In a week we head to France for an extended trip, and then we pack up here and head home. Seems that our trip is almost over. In the time left, we'll wrap up loose ends, and say goodbye. Oh, and we'll go see France.

No comments: