Monday, November 17, 2008

Loose Ends File: The week of wrap-ups

This week has been one of wrap - ups. True, we do not get home until December, but we are off to France tomorrow until December, so there we have been busy. I finished Route 6 (this time I went East), and the most interesting thing I saw was cabbage in the field. Note - wash your cabbage.

Today it was cold this morning. It actually froze. I suspected this when I saw salt down on the bike path, and then had proof of it by the Odense River:

From loose ends

It made it feel a bit more like home to actually have a bite to the air. I also rode for a bit near this guy:

From loose ends

Wowee... At first glance he looks normal enough. But the leather holster / fanny pack thing (left arrow) is odd, and the combat boots are odder still. Not sure what else to say, except that cyclists come in all types.

Hank and I went to another professional soccer game. OB won 2 - 0, with two pretty nice goals. One a header off a cross, and the other a long range shot that left the golaie flat footed. Fun to see a victory. Saturday we went ice skating, which was a trip. it was super crowded, with a mix of crazy teenagers playing tag and little kids sprawled out on the ground. We had fun though.

What else - I think that is about it. Here is an album of the wrap up photos. We will be in France, and hopefully blog a little from there. It will be internet dependent though.

loose ends

No comments: